Torrejon de Ardoz.
Great times, good fun...:-) :-) :-)
Got to know Spain quite well... and its not a country, but a collection of regions... people are so different, depending on where they come from... more or less nationalist, more or less progressive, more laid back or more hard working... all sorts....
What places I didn't get to visit? Hm, never made it to Ibiza, Menorca, Los picos de Europa, Murcia, Caceres (where la Beatricilla is from)...
- Best tapas? Cuenca, la bodeguilla de Basileo .
- Towns which I liked most? Salamanca - I'll never forget when I went up that tower, and on top, serene moments, scents of incent, classic music. Tarifa - the mixture of spanish and Moroccan arquitecture.
- Favourite fiesta? "Fiesta de la Sidra" in Gijon.
- Favourite food? Navajas a la plancha, salpicon de marisco, spanish omelette, salchichon, pan con tomate (please, Madrileño style, tomate triturado...)
- favourite museum? CCCB in Barcelona; La Casa encendida in Madrid. Tabacalera in Madrid.
- favourite beach? Gava mar. man, how often did I go down there, taking the bus from Plaza España in Barcelona (bus L95).
- Favourite industrial beer? Alhambra verde
- Favourite wines? too many, hehehe....
- Favourite spanish songs?
- Favourite Spanish movies? La isla minima. El Pico 2. Las brujas de Zugarramurdi. Beautiful. Volver.
- Favourite market? Mercado San Fernando in Lavapies/Madrid.
- Where did I have the best steak? OCCI in Gijona (and, of course at home, hehe...)
- Favourite pics? click here
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario